According to statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales activity edged up on a month-over-month basis in March 2014.
Highlights for March 2014 Housing stats:
• National home sales rose 1.0% from February to March.
• Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 4.9% above March 2013 levels.
• The number of newly listed homes edged up 0.5% from February to March.
• The Canadian housing market remains in balanced territory.
• The national average sale price rose 6.0% on a year-over-year basis in March.
• The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 5.2% year-over-year in March.
For the full details on the Canadian Housing stats for March, please visit their website here.
Because YOU Deserve the Best